Group B of FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 is featured with World Champions Germany, Asian Cup Winners Australia, Copa America Winners Chile and African Champions. Australia have played most editions of this competition that makes them most experienced team in this group. FIFA Confd. Cup 2017 live stream provides you detail info of every team of this group. Despite playing three editions, Australia never won this title. Earlier we shared Group A preview and today, we are going to talk about preview, predictions and matches of FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 Group B. So let’s take a look.
FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 Group B Teams and Preview
Germany: Four times FIFA World Cup Champions Germany have played this competition two times and this is their third appearance. In year 2016, Germany played total of 16 international matches including friendlies. They won 10 games, lost three and drew remaining three. Their last defeat came against hosts France who eliminated them in the semi final of UEFA Euro 2016. The Germans have played FIFA Confederations Cup of 1999 and 2005, but never go beyond semi finals. Will they claim their first Confederations title?
- FIFA World Cup Record: Appearances – 18; Best result – Winners [1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014]
- UEFA Euro Record: Appearances – 12; Best result – Winners [1972, 1980 and 1996]
- FIFA Confederations Cup Record: Appearances – 2; Best result – Third place 
Australia: Four times OFC Nations Cup Australia have experience of playing three Confederations Cup. But the dream of winning this title is still not completed. In Confd. Cup 1997, Australia just lost the final against Brazil who won the first Confd. Cup title. One of the strongest teams of Asian Confederation, Australia are set to create history in Russia this year.
- FIFA World Cup Record: Appearances – 4; Best result – Round of 16 
- Asian Cup Record: Appearances – 3; Best result – Winners 
- OFC Nations Cup: Appearances – 6; Best result – Winners [1980, 1996, 2000, 2004]
- FIFA Confederations Cup Record: Appearances – 4; Best result – Runners-up 
Chile: Chile completed the dream of winning Copa America in 2015 for the first time in football history and qualified to this competition. They won it again next year. Chile have tasted huge success in last two years. They have played nine editions of FIFA World Cup and finished it at third place in 1962. But, this is the first appearance of Chile in FIFA Confederations Cup. Will they shock the other Champions?
- FIFA World Cup Record: Appearances – 9; Best result – Third place 
- Copa America Record: Appearances – 38; Best result – Winners [2015, 2016]
- FIFA Confederations Cup Record: Appearance – 1; Best result – TBD
Note: Fourth team [Winners of Africa Cup of Nations 2017] will be listed in this list after 5 Feb 2017
Group B Matches of FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
ON 18th of June 2017, the first match of this group will be played between African Champion and Chile at Otkrytiye Arena, Moscow.
|African Champion vs Chile||18 June 2017||21:00|
|Australia vs Germany||19 June 2017||18:00|
|African Champion vs Australia||22 June 2017||18:00|
|Germany vs Chile||22 June 2017||21:00|
|Germany vs African Champion||25 June 2017||218:00|
|Chile vs Australia||25 June 2017||18:00|
Helpful: Schedule of FIFA Confd. Cup 2017
Predictions: Germany and Chile are the favorites to go into the semi finals of FIFA Confederations Cup 2017. You can predict winner of the competition here.